Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office: Ah, Spring!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Ah, Spring!

I don't think I have a favorite season, but there are things I love about each season. Spring has finally arrived in Western Maryland and today on my way home from work I was thinking about some of the things I really love about spring and thought I'd share.
1. I love the way the green creeps up the mountain. Right now there is the barest hint of celery green at the bottom of the mountain and day by day as I drive home from work I will see the color deeped to a vibrant green and it will slowly make it's way to the top of the ridge.
2. I love the orchards in the spring, especially if it is a newly planted orchard. All those baby trees bursting with blooms looks like babies all in a row dressed in lace.
3. I love the sound of the birds singing early in the morning as the dawn is breaking. It's almost like they are singing the sun up.

Hope you are enjoying this lovely time of year where you are!
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment