Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office: New puppy

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New puppy

We have acquired a new puppy in the last two weeks. My SIL who is a vet in SC brought in up to MD for my MIL, but the new puppy didn't get along well with her other two dogs who are several years old and not interested in romping so much. My husband brought it home with the thought that he could keep it with us unitl his sister the vet could take it back, but one look at that sweet thing and I was hooked. I knew the kids would be also, and even Ressie, our 1year old Chow mix has lots of fun playing with her. We have named her Tootsie (after the Tootsie Roll) Now if we could just get her house trained!!!! I will post pictures later. The ones I have taken so far haven't come out too well-she's always on the move and they tend to be blurry!
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment