Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office: Wow...it's been a long time!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wow...it's been a long time!

I knew it had been a long time since I had posted, but not a peep since August is terrible! One of my goals for this year was to post at least once a week. Well, I didn't make that goal, but a lot has been happening in my life and I just didn't make the time.
When I got back from my wonderful vacation to Ireland and England I went back to work with a vengence. I've been working a lot of overtime in the last few months. I've also work nights for the last month. I don't know how people who work nights all the time do it. After the first of the year I am saying "No" to all those extra shifts!
I also spent a lot of my time with my parents this fall. My dear Daddy, who has been bed ridden for the last year and a half, died in November at age 92. Before his death the whole family had been helping Mother take care of him. I was so glad to be able to help with his care. Dad gave his life to Jesus a long time ago, and because of my faith, I "do not grieve as those who have no hope". I look forward to the day when all of us will be rerunited in Heaven! Here's a picture of Daddy with a few of his favorite girls, my Mother and my daughters, Amy (in cream gown) and Rachel (in purple gown).


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment