Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office

Friday, December 26, 2008

Even though all my Christmas cards for this year were sent out a while ago, I've still been making a few Christmas cards. I will just send them next year! I'm trying to curb my spending on craft items this year so I got out my scraps and made a few cards from them. Here are 2 I did the last few days. This one was made with scraps of the blue pattered paper, a piece of transparency that I cut with my Cricut into the snowflake and then put Star Dust Stickles over it. I mounted the snowflake on clear "skittles" (an acrylic decorative accent that is 3-D), and added the piece of ribbon.
Photobucket
This one I had a few scraps of the patterened paper and plain cardstock so I used a piece of each and cut the gingerbread man with the Cricut. He has stickled accents. I love ribbon so I added the piece to complete the project.
Photobucket

Danielle

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle, Just popped over from the Cricut MB, you did a great job setting up the blog, it's looking good, and your cards are great
    hugs
    Enfys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle - I LOVE LOVE LOVE the snowflake card. Its stunning and I bet even more beautiful in person!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete