Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office: Sad day at our house

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sad day at our house

This morning after spending the last 11 1/2 years with our family, our dear dog, Hershey, a Lab/Collie mix died peacefully at home. He has been ill for several months and although all of us knew this was coming, our grief is still huge. I almost feel slightly guilty, grieving so much for a dog, but he has been one of the family, a friend to us all; a therapist you could tell all your troubles too, who would never divulge your secrets; someone you could always count on for attention and affection and unconditional love. We will all miss him terribly.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss :( It is so hard to lose a loved one, person or pet. I lost one of my dogs early this fall...he got hit by a car. HUGS to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry about the loss of your dog... they really become like one of our children after so many years.

    ReplyDelete