Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office: Bright Birthday

Monday, February 23, 2009

Bright Birthday

This is totally different from my usual style of card. I usually stay away from putting too many bright colors together, but there was a challenge on the Cricut message board to use blue, orange and red together, so I gave it a whirl. I just bought the Taj Mahal Stack from DCWV and used the blue from that stack for the card base. The orange flourish is glitter cardstock cut with the Cricut from Storybook, and the flower in red and pink was cut from one of the patterned papers in the Taj Mahal stack. I used a Fiskars border punch for the red strip down the left side of the card. Inside I used the same red paper for the background, cut a scal;loped circle in blue and in white with the Cricut, and stamped and doodled the sentiment. I used another smaller flower cut from the Taj Mahal paper too. I like how it came out.
Danielle
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment