Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office

Monday, February 9, 2009

I bought some clear stamps a few months ago and haven't used all of them yet, so I dug this set out and made this card for a member of the diet group at our church. I used colored pencils and baby oil to blend the color after I stamped with Staz-On black ink. I really have to look into getting more colors of the Staz-On inks. They always come out so nice! The papers are from Miss Elizabeth, and I used pale green decorative accents, aka "skittles". The scalloped circle is cut with the Cricut from Mini Monograms, the green strip I used edging scissors, white circle cut with Cricut also.
Photobucket

Here's the inside-
Photobucket

These are 2 b-day cards I made with the same paper. It's from DCWV, "Sweet" stack. The celebrate cut, it's your day and the cake are from the Cricut Celebrations cartridge. The enjoy, star and ampersand are cut with the "Slice". I borrowed the "slice" for a week and was not terribly impressed. I like the Cricut much better. The "Slice" is very small, lightweight and portable, but it just doesn't have the range of capabilities that the Cricut does. I used Stickles on both of the cards and the Cuttlebug was used to emboss the cake before the Stickle were applied.
Danielle
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. They are both so cute, but I really like the "all I lose is 31 days"... so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, I have an award on my blog for you.. Thank you for stopping bye my blog and leaving encouraging comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle, you put the award on your blog, then list 7 things you love, and pick 8 people to pass it on too... it's a lot of work. Thanks for always stopping by and leaving me comments.

    ReplyDelete