Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office: Happy Valentine's Day

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Well, Ron and I were going to go out to dinner tonight for Valentine's Day, but I picked up a virus and I'm not going anywhere! Getting sick sure does put a kink in the plans, but we'll just go another time. I had a few bites of breakfast, a piece of toast for lunch and have been resting and drinking lots of tea. At least I have a beautiful tea pot and a lovely mug for my tea! I haven't made any cards for the last few days, but I have been giving them away! Mother and Daddy had their Anniversary yesterday and Ron took my card and some flowers to them-I already wasn't feeling well, so I didn't go along. My friend Ginny came up for lunch on Thursday (her birthday) and I gave her one of the birthday cards I made and the Valentine's Day card with the chocolates on the front. Now I need to get busy and make some more, but I think it will wait 'til I feel a little better. Maybe I'll knit something this afternoon! Hope you have a great day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment