Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office: Get well-Rose

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Get well-Rose

Made this card tonight and didn't know what to use for the sentiment. I decided on a Get Well card because my daughter Amy liked this stamp. All paper from my scraps, Stamps are Studio G, Rose is cut with the Cricut from the Indie Art cartridge at 4". I cut it 4 times in pink cardstock, once in pink patterned paper and then the shadow in brown to give it dimension. I inked the stem with 3 different green inks and the rose with 2 pinks and a tiny bit of cranberry. Ribbon from my stash. I really like this rose cut. It's one of my favorites from the Indie Art cartridge.
Danielle
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love the card and lovely colors! Sorry I haven't been leaving comments but always check out your page! Love the work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty.. I like the idea of cutting the rose four times... I am going to try that. It turned out beautiful... love the paper you used for the rose.

    ReplyDelete