Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office: St. Patrick's Day cards

Saturday, March 14, 2009

St. Patrick's Day cards

My family ancestory is from a number of different countries but my siblings and I all feel closest to our Irish heritage (we have a bit of English, Scottish, German, Dutch and Native American, too), so St. Patrick's Day celebrations are a must at our house. Here are some cards I made for sister #2 and for my brother (the baby). I posted the card I made for sister #1 a week or so ago.
All the stamps are from Studio G. I used the Cricut for the scalloped circles (Mini Monograms), the bookplate frame (Fabulous Finds), and the gold shamrocks (Paper Doll Dress Up). I found the ribbon at WalMart last year after St. Patrick's Day on sale so I picked up a few rolls. I used a new border punch for the inside of both and the outside bottom of my sister's card. It's by EK Success and it's called "parisian". I had a little trouble getting used to positioning it for the second or third punch and it came out a little crooked, but I like the look of it anyway. On my sister's card I tied the ribbon in a knot before attaching it to the paper. I left it flat on my brother's card, since I have to mail it. I Hope they like them.
Danielle
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh Danielle.. I think they turned out adorable... I have spend most of the day cleaning up my scrap table and paying bills... no scrapping for me till I get this place cleaned a little. Welll, that's the plan... you know how those plans go... here I am blog hopping LOL

    ReplyDelete