Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office: Birthday Cards

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Birthday Cards

I saw a challenge to use yellow, bright pink, lime green, bright blue and black together for a card. I just got these stamps recently and thought they would be good with these papers I've had for ages. I made the same card twice with different background cardstock. The cupcakes were stamped twice; once on patterened paper and once on white cardstock. I cut just the frosting from the white cardstock and popped it over the patterened paper for depth. The scalloped circles were cut with the Cricut from Mini Monograms. The sentiment is from the cupcake set (by Inkadinkadoo), and the photo corners were cut with the Cricut from Jasmine. I inked a bit and used stickles for the sprinkles on the frosting.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment