Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office: Rachel's Birthday Card

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Rachel's Birthday Card

I made a simple card for Rachel's birthday and decided I didn't like it at all, so I decided to start over. She decided to visit my craft room about that time and I let her decide what papers I would use. After she picked the papers I made her leave while I worked on it though! I cut the 15 about 4 or 5 times in yellow cardstock and layered them together, then added the patterened paper. They were cut with the Cricut from Story Book. The butterflies were made with a Martha Stewart punch and are all double layers. All the patterned papers are from the Berry Sweet stack from K & Co. The ribbon is from my stash. The sentiment stamp and the ballons on the inside of the front cover are by A Muse. I liked how this one came out MUCH better than my first attempt at her card. She liked it too!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment