Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office: More sad news.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

More sad news.

In the past 3 days, 3 young men from our area have died in unrelated accidents. They were all the same age as my oldest daughter. One she went to school with, Ryan. He was engaged to be married and we also know the young lady and her family. The second, Nick, I didn't know, but my daughter had seen the man's family the night before he died. The third, Ben, was a distant cousin of my husband's. We didn't know him, but my husband keeps in touch with his granparents. I grieve for their parents, as my children are the same age and I just can't imagine the pain they are experiencing right now! Please pray for these families, that God will help them in their grief. Make sure you tell the people you love how you feel as often as possible, and give them a hug!
Danielle

1 comment: