Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office: Baby card

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Baby card

I made this card for a coworker's baby shower. Several of us pitched in and bought her a stroller/car seat combination, so I had my theme. The colors she was planning for the baby's room were lavender and green so those were the colors I used. I took the photos with my phone and the colors aren't very true. I used the trifold template. The papers were some I've had for several years and I don't remember who makes them. The stoller is cut with the Cricut from the New Arrival cartridge. I don't remember what cartridge I cut the florish for the flower stem with. I used stickles on the flourish and the "it's a girl" cut out.
Danielle

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment