Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office: Me and my Gypsy

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Me and my Gypsy

Well, I didn't think it was going to so difficult to get the darn thing up and running, but it took about 10 tries on 3 computers before I got the Gypsy ready to go. I'm still running XP on my computer (and probably will for a while yet-I'm not ready to invest in a new computer and if I upgrade my OS I figure I might as well get a new one!), and I couldn't get the sync software to upload onto the gypsy properly. I tried Amy's old laptop, but that was worse, so finally I used her new laptop and got it to finish. Now I am ready to design and I have no idea what I want to do! I will play around and see what I come up with though!
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment