Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office: Getting to know Gypsy

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Getting to know Gypsy

I've had a few days to get acquainted with my Gypsy and I am really enjoying it! I haven't had much time in the craft room, but I did take her with me when I spent the day helping mom take care of dad yesterday. When I wasn't needed I designed a bit and figured out some of what I can do. I designed a chipboard book that I have been wanting to do for 2 years and was having trouble figuring out on Design Studio, designed a few cards and basically just had fun! I'm working a good bit this week, which means my crafting time will be decreased, but I should be able to make a few cards from my designs soon. I'm hoping to enter a few more challenges this week with the cards I've designed.
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment