Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office: St. Patrick's Day card

Sunday, January 23, 2011

St. Patrick's Day card

I have exciting news! I am going to visit Ireland this summer! Rachel has been invited to join a soccer team that is going to Ireland in July for 10 days and playing matches with teams over there. Ron and Rachel will just be going on the trip that is being put together for the team, but my sister and her husband and I will be going over about a week earlier and doing some geneaology research and trying to find some of our relatives that still live there! I know it's a little early for St. Patrick's Day crds, but this has me in the mood for them. I used pale green cardstock from my stash, The patterened papers and the darker green cardstocks are also from my stash. The stamps are by Studio G. The scalloped circle cut is from the Cricut Mini Monograms cartridge. I added a piece of ribbon, because I love ribbon! I didn't take a pic of the inside, but I printed up an Irish prayer and put that for the inside sentiment.
Danielle

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment