Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office: Altered note paper holder

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Altered note paper holder

I had 4 little boxes of note paper that I wanted to alter. I did the first one today. The papers are from K & Co. First I took the box completely apart and measured for the paper that covers it. I used a floral print paper on the box itself and the cover. I lined the box with a striped paper. The flower embellishment was designed on the gypsy and cut with my Cricut Expression. I punched small circles for the flower center, curled the flower petals, scored and folded the leaves and did some inking on the edges. The pearls were looped together, and the ribbon rose and bow added. I am entering the following challenges with this:
1.  A Spon Full of Sugar-  http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/  Anything but a card
2. Allsorts Cahllenge blog- http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/  Inspired by Nature
3. Charisma Cardz Challenges- http://charismacardz.blogspot.com/  Spring Has Sprung
4. The ABC Challenge- http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com/  O is for Old-fashioned


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Danille this is just gorgeous.. The pearls give it the finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous box, really pretty. Thanks for joining ASFOS & my nature challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful box! Love the ribbon and string of pearls! Thank you for joining us this week over at ABC Challenge;0)

    Hugs x
    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! This is adorable! Love the ribbon, the papers, the flower and pearlstring! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week!
    /Sari

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your altered box. goodluck at charisma this week.

    clare x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my name is martha from the card boutique im your new follower and i have the stylish blogger award for you ,your cards are beautiful,please visit my blog so you can pick up your award!

    ReplyDelete