Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office: WOYWW

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WOYWW

It's "What's on you workdesk Wednesday" at Stamping Ground-  http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/
There isn't much on my workdesk today. I cleaned up a bit last night. The only thing left are a few tools, some ink pads, 2 stamps I am planning on using soon and my neglected knitting. Someone asked last week what I was making with those bold colors-purple and yellow. Those are the school colors of Rachel's high school and I making a scarf for her. She is a junior this year and if I don't get busy on it she will have graduated before I finish it! lol I didn't work on any cards yesterday. I was crocheting a pair of mittens for my brother-in-law. I made a pair for my sister and he really liked them, so I'm making a pair for him too.
Danielle

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Hi ya
    lovely creative desk, happy WOYWW, sue,x (31)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the desk, looking cool! Shaz, #131

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fun stuff on your desk. I have a basket with unfinished knitting/crochet I need to get done before my yarn rots away! Too many fun things to do! Vickie #30

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great desk, love the little set of tools! Perhaps I shouldn't tell you but I started a scarf last September with the intent of giving it to my hubby for Christmas. Good thing I didn't have a particular Christmas in mind is all I can say!!

    Hugs
    Brenda 100

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle, I have an award for you at my blog; please stop by soon, and have fun with it!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great desk - wish I could knit but I am a bit to heavy handed - comes of being a mechanic I think lol ~ Nicky no.6

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course it's school colours, now I know, somehow it's really obvious! Actually, at that angle your desk looks HUGE!

    ReplyDelete