Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office: Motivational Poster

Monday, February 28, 2011

Motivational Poster

I walked in the door from work on Friday and my husband handed me a sheet of paper and said, "I want this on a poster in an hour". I used the gypsy to size everything and cut it with my expression. I ran the letters thru my Xyron and put it on white poster board. I got a few things a little crooked, but since it was just going on the door of the warehouse where the kids are practicing when we've got bad weather, it doesn't need to be perfect. My hubby was happy with it. It does show how easy it is to make a poster with the Cricut and a couple sheets of cardstock! Later I thought I should have put a few soccer figures on it, but I didn't have much time. Maybe I'll do another one later...
Danielle

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment