Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office: Etched glass votive holders

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Etched glass votive holders

This pair of etched glass votive holders were made using my Cricut, Vinyl and etching cream. I had to cut the flowers twice. The first time they were slighty larger than the side of the holders. I recut them so the design wouldn't extend beyond the corners. After placing the vinyl where I wanted the design to appear I put on a thick coat of the etching cream. I allowed the etching cream to remain in place for 30 minutes, then I scraped off most of it with a craft stick, washed whatever remained after that and removed the vinyl. A very easy way to add some interest to plain glass votive holders!
DanielleP

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment