Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office: Where does the time go?

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Where does the time go?

I had a very busy week this week. I got a little crafting done, but I worked nights this week so my sleep/wake schedule got jumbled. My news is that my oldest daughter, Kristen and her fiance, Kyle decided they were getting married before he is transferred (he is a Marine), so I have been doing "wedding things" when I had extra time instead of crafting. They are having an immediate family only wedding and it will be very simple, but Kristen is letting me do her flowers for her and I am looking forward to that. My mother did the flowers for my wedding and I loved them. I hope she likes the ones I am doing for her.
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment