Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office: Magnolia Stamps

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Magnolia Stamps

I want some Magnolia stamps, and I want them in a bad way! I look at other blogs and I am loving all the Tilda images, but I am really trying to be good and not spend much money on crafts right now. I did buy a couple new cricut carts, 'cause they were on sale and SUCH a bargain, but other than that slight slip up I have been very good! I just have to fight this urge to go on a binge and spend tons of money on all those adorable stamps. I have looked at several different web sites and ca't even decide on one or 2 stamps to keep my cravings in check, I want too many of them. I will have to just look at all the beautiful creations that others have made and be satisfied with enjoying them that way!
Danielle

1 comment:

  1. It sure is a challenge not to buy crafting goodies, so good for you!

    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete