Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office: It's WOYWW again!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's WOYWW again!

It's that time again-WOYWW. Don't know what that is? Hop over to Julia's place at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/  and see what all the fuss is about! You'll be glad you did.

Here's what's on my desk today-silk flowers. My baby is getting married! OK, she's 24, and she's the oldest of my 4 children, but she's still my baby! She's having a very small wedding and I had to cajole a little to get her to let me do anything, but she's letting me do her bouquet. The first flower her fiance ever gave her was a peach rose, so she's having peach and white roses. All I've done so far is cut the stems off a bit so I can figure out how I want them arranged in a vase first. Then I will put them in the bouquet holder. I have 2 1/2 weeks, but I am sure she will want to see something accomplished this weekend, so I will be doing them the next day or so. I hope you have a great WOYWW!
Danielle

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment