Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office: Girl Friend Birthday Card

Monday, March 7, 2011

Girl Friend Birthday Card

I love, love, LOVE how this card turned out! I love the patterened paper, it's from DCWV's glittered "Sweet" stack. I love the die cuts, made with my cricut using the Forever Young cart. I love the lace and ribbon, lace in some scraps someone had given me and ribbon from "Sweet Petites". I love the Stickles and Pearls, I love the sentiment stamp from a clear set by Cloud9 Designs called "Laughter". Have I mentioned that I love this card? lol  The card measures 6"x6". The cardstock is all from ACMoore. I planned all the cuts with the Gypsy. The only cut tht isn't from Forever Young is the little flourish over the sentiment-that is a leftover cut from the birdcage on the Straight From the Nest cart. I added "Cotton Candy" Stickles to the accessories and dress, and "Gunmetal" Stickles to the flourish and around the white cardstock the sentiment was stamped on. The inside of the card uses the same patterened paper and pink cardstock and the sentiment was computer generated on pink vellum.
I am entering the following challenges with this card:
1. The ABC Challenge- http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com/  P is for Pink
2. Totally Papercrafts Challenge- http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.com/  Pearls and Lace
3. One Stop Craft Challenge- http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.com/  black, white and one color
4. Allsorts Challenge- http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/  Card for a teen
Danielle

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. What fabulous cards come from your WOYWW! How do you do it all - job, kids, parents, paper? You are amazing.
    Vicki - A little inkling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks gorgeous, love the paper and colour. Thanks for joining in this weeks One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Hugs Shelley x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs/sari

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very pretty card & the other colour sets it off beautifully, thanks for joining in at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is lovely, a fabulous creation
    Thanks for playing along with TPC this week
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card for a teenager the colours are perfect.....
    Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic card,
    Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete