Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office: Anniversary card

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Anniversary card

My parents will be celebrating their 55th wedding anniversary in about 2 weeks. I made this card for them. The base is the doily card from Wildcard (cricut). The rose and the oval are also cutfrom the Wildcard cartridge. The circle is cut from Minimonograms cartridge. The background paper is DCWV Once Upon a Time stack, the gold is from DCWV Metallic stack. I inked the rose and the stem and leaf, although it's hard to see in the photos. The ribbon is gold metallic wired ribbon from my stash. I popped the rose and the oval for dimension. I'm putting several pics in. One with flash, b/c it shows the paper nicely, but the colors aren't as true with the flash, and some to show the dimension.
Danielle

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh Danielle, that is just breath taking, they will absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete