Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office: Oh Happy Day!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

I got my computer back and I'm online again! Hurray! Here are a few cards I've made recently. The first three were made with scraps that I had from a set of cards I made last year for a swap. The pp is from K & Co., the Sparkly Sweet stack, I used the Martha Stewart butterfly punch, a few Cricut cuts and ribbon from my stash.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

For this card I used paper from my stash. I don't remember what company makes it. The birdhouse is from Cricut Stretch Your Imagination cart, and the bird is from 50 States. I inked the edges of the the paper with various colors of ink pads and outlined the bird and birdhouse with markers.
Photobucket
Here's a pic showing the dimension.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear you are back online - I know the feeling, as my broadband is currently down and I am having to use dial-up! YUK!
    Love all the cards, K&Co and DCWV are my favorite paper stacks, so elegant!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete