Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office: Still no computer

Monday, January 12, 2009

Still no computer

I'm still without my computer! It's very frustrating, but I should be back up and running in a day or two. I have made a few cards, but am unable to post them until I get my own computer back. I have exciting news though, my 22 yo daughter is engaged. The wedding won't take place for several years as Kristen still has graduate school to complete, as does Mike, her fiance. Kristen and I will have lots of fun planning things for the wedding, though!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! I have had to go back to dial-up at the moment as my usual server is down, and I hate it!
    Good luck with getting your computer back on line soon.
    Congratulations on the engagement, it will be such fun doing the organizing of the party!
    Let us see any items you make yourself?

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your dd's engagment. Sorry about our computer being down.., that would be a bummer. :-(

    ReplyDelete