Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office: Valentine's cards

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Valentine's cards

I've made 4 valentine's cards in the last few days. 2 of them are basically the same with some color variations. I used the question mark cut from the Storybook Cricut cartridge, pp from DCWV Glitter stack, cuttlebug hearts embossing folder and a Studio G stamp on these.
Photobucket
Photobucket
For this one I cut the heart with the Cricut, again using Storybook cartridge, same paper for the background and the stamp is from Heidi Grace.
Photobucket

On this one I used a stamp from Inkadinkadoo, stamped twice and the wing cut out and popped on foam tape, cut the marquee shape from coordinating papers with Storybook and popped them also. The "love" stamp is frrom Studio G. I inked on lots of the papers, and used a Martha Stewart (MS) edge punch for the lace edge. The inside sentiment was computer generated, and I inked the edges of the plain cardstock and the patterened paper. I think I'll give this one to my hubby.
Danielle
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Danielle those are just great. Love the sentiment "your love gives me wings"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards Danielle! Very cool blog and loving your pink background...and your choice of music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danielle, thanks for leaving a comment on the cricut message board (the card for a 50th birthday). PROFICIAT is Dutch and means congratulations.
    I like your Valentine cards.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete