Free HTML Counters
Knobs and Things Coupon

Danielle's Corner Office: My Children

Friday, January 2, 2009

My Children

A bit more about my children-as it says in my profile I am mother of 4. They are Kristen-22, Lance-20, Amy-17 and Rachel-14. It's so hard for me to realize that my "babies" are so grown up. At this point they are all still living at home. Kristen and Lance are college students and Amy and Rachel are in high school. As an "impartial" observer, I have to say that my children are absolutely wonderful! Kristen made Dean's List again this semester, Lance just completed training for the Army National Guard and received an award for "Distinguished Graduate" in his class, and Amy and Rachel just received distinguished honor roll awards for this semester in high school. They are also the cutest things you ever saw! (You'd never know I'm a proud mama, would you?) They can also make me want to pull my hair out from time to time, but we'll let that one go for the time being.

1 comment: